Important Rental & Reservation Policies
1) Once Order is confirmed and approved, Payment is required in order to hold your reservation and date.
2) An Invoice will be emailed to the email address provided using Paypal. Please look for an email from Paypal with The Nashville Yard Greetings invoice attached. You do not need a Paypal account to pay NYG's invoice. Once the Paypal email is opened and information reviewed, please click on the word "Pay" to be directed to payment information. Any form of Payment is accepted.
3) If you need another form of payment besides Paypal, please advise NYG's Staff. NYG uses Zelle and Venmo as well as cash and checks. If checks must be deposited and cleared before delivery can be made.
4) Due to rocky clay base terrain and the Tennessee Heat Index, dry Ground can prevent NYG Crew from being able to set up Yard Greeting. Clients must water the area of the Yard Greeting location the day before and day of set up for 45 minutes to help NYG's Crew make the Yard Greeting Sign look amazing. Please understand "GREEN GRASS DOES NOT MEAN THE SOIL IS SOFT UNDERNEATH!" so when in doubt please use the SCREWDRIVER TEST. If a 6" screwdriver can easily be inserted into the ground, so can NYG's Yard Stakes.
5) Since NYG has no control over Yard Prep or the condition of the Yard, if NYG Crew arrives and can not insert the Yard Stakes into the soil due to dry hard ground, Client has two Options:
A) After Client soaks the ground, NYG Crew will return the following day to try again but there will be a Second Delivery Fee of $25.00 which must be paid before NYG CREW returns.
B) Client will receive a 30% refund on Yard Greeting price only or a 70% credit to apply on a future Yard Greetings order.
6)NYG encourages you and your guests to pose next to the display to take photographs of your celebration and post on social media. However, please DO NOT pull the signs from the ground to rearrange for photos.
7) The Nashville Yard Greetings and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the set-up, rental period or removal.
8)For the safety of everyone, especially children, please DO NOT allow anyone to play on or around the lawn greetings display. Our display items WILL NOT safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting or playing on it. Please discourage all persons from playing on or around the display.
9) NYG does ask that you take pride in your lawn display, and treat it with respect. Please do not move the items.
Please do not throw lawn display items in the garbage, or vandalize our signs. Even if you do not like the display gift given to you, these items ARE our property and business. It is best to notify the honoree to not harm the display, as you are still responsible for it.
10) You will be invoiced for missing or damaged lawn display items as you are responsible during the rental period.
11) If you have a LAWN CREW coming, please arrange for them to come BEFORE we set up.
12) Cancel lawn services during rental to protect our inventory from any damage that might be caused due to flying debris from lawn mowers or weed eaters, etc.
13) Keep animals away from greetings, if they are stress eaters or chewers damage may occur as well.
14) Please DO NOT attach balloons to any part of the display. Balloons get hot in the sun. If a hot balloon blows against our signs, our sign may become damaged. If it is windy the balloons filled with helium can lift the stakes out of the ground.
15) Please do not use or spray silly string products around the Yard Greeting as the ink can penetrate the vinyl from the heat of the sun.
If you must cancel your booking, you can choose to receive 1/2 of your booking rate as a refund, or you may leave the full amount on credit for a future booking date, based on our availability.
In the event of inclement weather, we may not be able to set up any lawn displays. Inclement weather includes lightning/thunderstorms, hurricanes, heavy rain, high winds and any other Act of God that would put us or our lawn display in harm’s way. NYG will make every effort to notify you if we feel that we cannot set up your greeting due to weather and make other arrangements.
No refunds will be given due to the client giving us the wrong address.
No refunds will be given due to the homeowner requesting us to remove the lawn display.
No refunds will be given due to being denied access to a gated community.
No refunds will be given due to any aggressive animals that prevent the display from being set up.
No refunds will be given for circumstances that prevent us from setting up the display that are out of our control.
By placing an order/booking with The Nashville Yard Greetings, you agree to all policies stated above.
There are no reviews yet.